1. Raychaudhuri SP, Farber Em. The prevalence of psoriasis in the world. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2001;15:16–17.
2. Stern RS, Lange R. Cardiovascular disease, cancer, and cause of death in patients with psoriasis: 10 years prospective experience in a cohort of 1380 patients. J Invest Dermatol. 1988;91: 197–201.
3. Abuabara K, Azfar RS, Shin DB, et al. Cause-specific mortality in patients with severe psoriasis: a population-based cohort study in the UK. Br J Dermatol. 2011;163:586–92.
4. Gelfand JM, Berlin J, Van Voorhees A, et al. Lymphoma rates are low but increased in patients with psoriasis: results from a population-based cohort study in the United Kingdom. Arch Dermatol. 2003;139:1425–1429.
5. Chen YJ, Wu CY, Chen TJ, et al. The risk of cancer in patients with psoriasis: a population-based cohort study in Taiwan. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2011;65:84–91.
6. Hannuksela-Svahn A, Pukkala E, Laara E, et al. Psoriasis, its treatment, and cancer in a cohort of Finnish patients. J Invest Dermatol. 2000;114:587–590.
7. Stern RS. Lymphoma risk in psoriasis: results of the PUVA follow-up study. Arch Dermatol. 2006;142:1132–1135.
8. Boffetta P, Gridley G, Lindelof B. Cancer risk in a population-based cohort of patients hospitalized for psoriasis in Sweden. J Invest Dermatol. 2001;117:1531–1537.
9. Frentz G, Olsen JH. Malignant tumours and psoriasis: a follow-up study. Br J Dermatol. 1999;140:237–242.
10. Olsen JH, Moller H, Frentz G. Malignant tumors in patients with psoriasis. J Am Acad Dermatol. 1992;27:716–722.
11. Taiwanese Bureau of Health Promotion, Department of Health. Accessible at http://www.bhp.doh.gov.tw.
12. Lan CC, Ko YC, Yu HS, et al. Psoriatic patients with diabetes are prone to develop digestive organ cancers: A population-based study in Taiwan. J Dermatol Sci. 2012;68:82–88.